Maximizing pool temperature and inhibiting algae growth at the same time is now possible with award-winning winter pool cover material, meaning there is no need to compromise between temperature and chemical savings.
Perfect for use as both a Summer and winter pool cover, EnergyGuard™ Selective Transmission offers algae inhibition and optimized solar gains, making it the most innovative solar cover to date.
Effective against algae growth, the patented EnergyGuard™ Selective Transmission is an effective winter pool cover and can be left on your pool for the entire off-season, safe in the knowledge that cleaning and opening up your pool for the summer will be a breeze.
- Award-winning material
- Increase water temperature by up to 7°C
- Inhibit algae growth
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 60%
- Reduce chemical consumption by up to 60%
- Reduce filtration time by up to 50%
- Can be used as both a summer and winter pool cover
- Eliminates water evaporation by 98%+
- Reduce debris contamination
- Save money and reduce the carbon footprint of your pool
- 6 year+ expected lifespan
- With GeoBubble™ technology
- Available with reinforcing weave
The prices are for the square meter.
the Plain cover is without any stitching at the edges while the deluxe has stitching at all 4 edges and also special holes to be able to join the Roller