Reflective Pool Reel Cover – Protects your cover from overheating
Our innovative reflective pool reel cover reflects the sun’s heat and protects your investment in a cover by;
- Protecting your cover from solar damage when off the pool
- Reducing the temperature of a stored pool cover by 30°C +
Typically, when a swimming pool bubble cover is not in use, it is stored on a reel system or folded close to the pool. And with repeated exposure to direct sunlight, unprotected stored bubble covers will suffer permanent damage.
This can be avoided by using our Reflective Storage Cover (a Pool Reel Cover) which uses the proven technology of the CoolGuard™ Ultra swimming pool cover that keeps a pool cool.
Avoid Temperatures of 80°C!
In the summer of 2009, independent scientific tests conducted in the UK showed that when a bubble cover was left on a reel system in direct sunlight, without any pool reel cover, it reached temperatures in excess of 80°C (this would be much higher in hotter climates).
Features of our Pool Reel Cover
- Opaque light blue top surface that reflects the sun’s heat
- Black underside that prevents light reaching the pool cover
- Combines to reduce the temperature of the stored cover
- When on the rolled up pool cover the reflective cover can easily be secured using a variety of straps which are purchased separately.
The prices are for the square meter.